- Centers of Excellence
- Office of Sponsored Projects
- Grants & Contracts Accounting
- Open Access Fund for Publishing in Open Access Journals
Intramural Funding Opportunities (V.P. for Research):
- Collaborative Research Program
- Funding Incentive Seed Grant Program (**Apply Online**)
- Research Instrumentation Fund
- University Research Committee
- The Engine Funding Program (previously known as TCP)
- Community Based Research Grant
Other University Funding Programs
External Funding Opportunities
The EPSCoR program provides excellent funding programs in a variety of technical areas. Please see utepscor.org for updates and opportunities.
MyRA: My Research Assistant
MyRA is the vision of the CTSA program as a One Stop Shop for Research at the University of Utah. Expanded from the original focus of clinical research, we now have a campus-wide collaboration to help gather the information needed for faculty applying for and doing research at the University of Utah.
A preliminary Pre-MyRA site is available to all UofU faculty and staff at: www.myra.utah.edu
The site already includes links to:
- Funding Resources (lists and links to national agencies, and information on how to apply for funds for these agencies).
- U of U Researcher Resources (including budget information for proposal writing)
- Grant Writing Resources (hints on writing grants)
- New Faculty (links specifically of interest to new faculty including grant opportunities specifically for new faculty)
- Facilities and Resources (to add to this searchable list, email to: GWN_resources@unite.utah.edu