Scheduling training with CRSO
- OnCore, Participant Payments, and eReg orientations, classes, and office hours are now being scheduled through Canvas. We launch the application on July 10 and have had a seamless transition from Bookings to Canvas.
- Make sure you click the link to schedule through Canvas from our website to gain access to the available courses and office hours: Schedule
Update regarding paying minor participants
- Advarra has responded to requests on how to pay participants who are minors. We have created a Tip of the Month that details the process: Paying Minor Participants
Study Monitor Access:
- We are able to help you with study monitor visits (on-site or remote). Study monitors can now have access to Epic Link to review participant medical records and eReg for regulatory documentation using their own login credentials. The systems are set up to provide access for certain dates/times and only to the research study and participants that they are monitoring. This protects our research participants and relieves some of the effort study teams are required to commit to these visits. If you are interested in this process, you can find out more on our Study Monitor Access page.
Service Now requests
- If you have issues with OnCore, Participant Payments, or eReg, please put in a Service Now request so we can get the correct group/individual to help you with your request. The link to put in a Service Now request is here: Service Now